Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What would be?



What would be of life, if when it seemed impossible, we didn't try even harder?
What would be of life, if we let go every time things went bad?
What would be of ourselves if we didn't believe
That in life, all the achievements are worthless if we have no one to share?

Is there any pain worse than that of regret?
That of giving up, calling it off, letting go?

Well I choose to keep walking, always
I choose to try, I see the value
And I am sorry, deeply, for those who don't.

Because I can't see no other end, than misfortune.
Because I wonder, what will be built if one can not wait?
If one got no patience, than what does he got?
If he got no perseverance, no faith?
What is it that feeds his soul, if not hope?

It amazes me, to turn your back, when you care.
It disappoints me, to choose the easier way when it does not leads you to Love.

But than someone said: it is so hard to do, and so easy to say, but sometimes, you just have to walk way.

Friends remember, don't ever give up on me,
Because if I am late, it's just a stone or the rain
I will arrive, I will be there.
Trust me.
Wait me.
I am not to be forgotten.
I assure you
It will be worthy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Well I choose to keep walking, always"
Just as I am....
kisses dear

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home